H&M blazer and sheer tanks, Gap 1969 jeans, Aldo wedges, Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag
I've been really into blazers lately, not sure why. Maybe so I feel like less of a slob when I go to work? This outfit was my favorite so far, mainly because it was perfect for the weird, warm-for-January weather we've been having, and because it was the quickest outfit I pulled out of my closet this year. Work has been crazy busy, and I hope it dies down soon. I'm so drained from work that all I want to do is play Bloons TD4 when I get home - I'm an iPhone addict (help me). I usually save this bag for travelling, but it's been such a great help holding all the useless crap I carry with me all the time: camera, planner, copious amounts of food/candy, KOR delta water bottle, basically my whole life. I will definitely be using this when I go to San Diego this weekend for a wedding. I've got 3 weddings to go to this year, not too bad considering, and two of them are in Vegas. Hopefully I can sneak in some time with the nieces while I'm there.
Anyway. Since today is February 1, and all January I've been pretty much... lazy, I've decided to finalize my New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat healthier - All January I ate marshmallows. I should stop before I start to look like one.
2. Exercise more - I need to get back into running, my energy level has been so low lately.
3. Read more - I vow to read (and finish) a book every month.
4. Improve my baking skills - Cake pops are fun to make, but I think I want to go back to regular cupcakes for now, possibly cakes too, perhaps cookies and macarons?
5. If I have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all - I'm a pretty honest and straight forward person, but I've slowly realized that people really just can't handle the truth. Either that, or they just don't want to hear it. So for that reason, my lips are sealed.
Okay, gotta go, Bloons is calling me. Happy (really) belated New Year!