Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ici Ice Cream

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Banana Republic sweater, Abercrombie & Fitch cut-offs, Cathy Jean flats

For the first time in a loooong while, I actually woke up to the sun in my eye and welcomed a glorious Sunday. It was a gorgeous day. I went to Ici which is this quaint ice cream shop in Berkeley on College Ave. A friend of mine from work had suggested going to this spot last week and we decided to try it. The ice cream is all homemade, and the flavors are refreshingly new. I had a scoop of the Creme Fraiche Muscat flavor on a homemade cone with a chocolate filled tip. Needless to say I was a happy camper that day. After all the ice cream goodness, I was craving falafels and hummus, and we walked across the street to this small restaurant called Holy Land. It was Mediterranean cuisine, but what they are known for are their Mint Lemonade. It's so refreshing! And they had the best falafels I've ever tasted. That reminds me, I need to get me some hummus soon... yum.

2 comments:

deep_in_vogue said...

Yumm ice cream! I can't wait until it warms up a bit more around here so I can indulge in some gelato outside.. a couple more weeks hopefully. Love humus too, just bought some with caramelized onions today, so good!

Blicious said...

yum, yum, yum!!! i want ice cream! :)