Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Taco Potluck/ Healthy Eats

It's been an awesome week. Too bad the weekend was short, but this week has just been FLYING. Busy at work which I love. Looking forward to the weekend.. praying it won't rain on Sunday when I run the 5K with Uri.. And free day on Saturday. Anyway, this past Saturday Renee and Jonerey had a potluck at their new spot in Fremont. Awesome place. The theme was Mexican and man was it good! Today I was in the cooking mood, and in trying to keep up with my New Year's Resolution, decided to make dinner. And a healthy one at that. Recipe compliments of Food Network and Ellie Krieger.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

Oh wow! My mouth is watering like crazy. I'm totally craving Mexican food now.

Blicious said...

looks delicous!!!!!!!!