Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hello My Pretty...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
images via Payless

After purchasing my Christian Siriano for Payless ankle booties a while back, I've been receiving emails from Payless that I promptly deleted. For some reason, something told me to look at their email yesterday for "New Spring Styles", and boy was I in for a treat. Pictures of the most awesome looking (affordable) shoes I've seen in a while presented itself to me and immediately pulled me in. I HAD to have these shoes, and rather than wait for the fiasco to happen again like last time, I promptly called my nearest Payless to see if they had it in stock. Not only did they have it in stock, AND fit oh so comfortably, the store manager was nice enough to give me an extra 10% discount (aside from the buy one get one half off sale). What a sweetheart.

The Christian Siriano shoes will become my Spring staple, to go with everything from casual outfits like jeans and a tee, to a mini dress or shorts. And the Alice and Olivia ones would fit perfectly with my typical black attire/black leggings. Oh Spring, please arrive now. Thank you.

No comments: