Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gotta girl singing like me

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vera Wang sweater, Rip Curl shirt, Abercrombie & Fitch cutoffs, UO tights, Fioni booties

I finally decided to get out of my hole and break from my Friday night routine of watching a movie at home and sleeping at 10, and went to my friend's house for a lil kickback. I think the last time I was at a house party, I was still in college. But this party definitely brought back memories, mainly involving those memories (or lack thereof) of beer pong. The kickback also turned into an early surprise for my birthday which was nice. The cake was delicious. However, the fun from that night left me fairly immobile for the rest of Saturday, which I really had no problem with. ^_~

1 comment:

Kat said...

wow it's weird seeing pictures of things i don't remember about! lol

p.s. there's so much crap in my garage...what a nice background =P