Monday, February 15, 2010

Go Girl It's Yo Birthday..


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My actual birthday was pretty low key. Received a beautiful bouquet of roses from Irwin, complete with a teddy bear and box of chocolates. Yum and oh so cute. Also a delicious cupcake from my manager from Baked in Potrero. Red velvet, you can't go wrong.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Asos dress, Aldo heels, F21 Ring and Earrings

I loved my dress and the shoes were ridiculously comfortable. Too bad I was a giant compared to my friends, but eh, I'm used to that ^_~.

The food at Circa was DELICIOUS. I ordered the Lobster and White Truffle Mac and Cheese, and the steak was to die for. It was so tender and flavorful, I made Irwin regret the chicken he ordered! Oh, and those are chocolate covered Oreo's with Edward and Jacob kissing me on the cheek, and yes thats a real picture. HAH I wish. And those are not cupcakes, they're mini upside down bundt cakes from this fabulous little bakery Janelle had found called "Nothing Bundt Cakes". Cute no? But it was also a tasty variety: Lemon, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Red Velvet. I swear my friends know me so well. I had such a fantastic time and I was soo happy to celebrate with my all my faves. I love you all.

No comments: