Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Resolutions **Edited**

So after much contemplation on the things that I want to work on for this year, I've compiled my top 10. At the end of the year I will rate myself on how well I reached each goal. Wish me luck!

1. SAVE MONEY. Seriously. Just. Say. No.
2. Make dinner at least once a week.
3. Make something creative once a week - greeting card, poster, whatever - don't forget my graphic design skills.
4. BROWN BAG IT - only buy lunch once every two weeks (if necessary)
5. Read one book every month.
6. Run once a week (I wanted to make this twice a week, but thats totally pushing it), and run a marathon - lets say a half marathon, just to be on the realistic side .. haha
7. Care more about the things that matter, and brush off the things that don't.
8. THINK POSITIVELY. ^_^
9. Try to bring my family closer together - get rid of the drama
10. Stop being so stubborn/be more patient.


I'm starting to feel some anxiety after reading my list.. but I'm ready for the challenge!

3 comments:

AsianCajuns (Lauren) said...

Good luck, Maritess!!! I think this is a brilliant list! Some of my resolutions are on there too (why is it sooo hard to save?).
Happy, happy new year to you!!!

Maritess said...

Thanks Lauren! Ya, I need to take this list and go at it one day at a time.. Happy New Year!

Blicious said...

Love your list!!! bringing lunch is a good one. i already started to bring.

xoxo