So after much contemplation on the things that I want to work on for this year, I've compiled my top 10. At the end of the year I will rate myself on how well I reached each goal. Wish me luck!
1. SAVE MONEY. Seriously. Just. Say. No.
2. Make dinner at least once a week.
3. Make something creative once a week - greeting card, poster, whatever - don't forget my graphic design skills.
4. BROWN BAG IT - only buy lunch once every two weeks (if necessary)
5. Read one book every month.
6. Run once a week (I wanted to make this twice a week, but thats totally pushing it), and run a marathon - lets say a half marathon, just to be on the realistic side .. haha
7. Care more about the things that matter, and brush off the things that don't.
8. THINK POSITIVELY. ^_^
9. Try to bring my family closer together - get rid of the drama
10. Stop being so stubborn/be more patient.
I'm starting to feel some anxiety after reading my list.. but I'm ready for the challenge!