Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a beautiful morning.. ahhh.. i think i'll go outside a while an just smiiiiiiiile

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had a mini vacay in Monterey this weekend because the bf had to work out there. While he was toiling away at work, I was playing bored housewife = wandering through the Del Monte shopping center, picking up a few things at MAC, Body shop, Borders, and Victoria's Secret. (What happened to not shopping this month Maritess? Good one!) Also stopped by Fleet Feet, which is this awesome place to buy running shoes because they take a full assessment of your feet to help you figure out the kind of support you need and what shoe best fits your foot, which in my case I needed something with strong arch support because I have a very high arch. All my other running shoes were causing me knee pain. I wanted to try these babies out as soon as we got back but it was raining. So we just chilled and watched the Hurt Locker which was a pretty awesome movie.

Anyway, aside from shopping, it started to rain so I stayed in our quaint little hotel room by the cozy fireplace, watching random movies on TNT, and just caught up on blogs and online browsing.. putting together my birthday wish list.

Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires - Damier Azur Canvas
Photobucket

Fuji Instax Mini
Photobucket

24k Gold Amethyst Cluster Agate Necklace from Emily (Cupcakes and Cashmere)
Photobucket

YSL Arty Aventurine Ring
Photobucket

YSL Arty Metal Ring
Photobucket

Jeffrey Campbell Roks Wedge
Photobucket

Crystal Head Vodka
Photobucket

Cupcakes from "That Takes the Cake"
Photobucket

Gray Romper from AA
Photobucket

Nylon Tricot Hooded Swimsuit
Photobucket


4 comments:

Zinnia said...

Have you ever had the cupcakes at That Takes The Cake? Their cupcakes are SOOOO expensive, but it was one of the first red velvet cupcake that got me hooked onto that flavor. I honestly haven't tasted another flavor that I've liked better haha. I also love that bathing suit but could never wear it. I'm sure you'd look amazing in it, skinny punk lol.

Maritess said...

Noooo I haven't, thats why I wanna try it.. I also should've been specific on it and say that I wanted Red Velvet Cupcakes.. but as for a skinny punk.. ionno how amazing I'd look in that after eating all them cupcakes! haha

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

Sounds like you had the perfect vacation day. i can't believe your hotel room had a fire place - that's so luxurious. There's a Fleet Feet near me, but I don't run. however, if I ever decided to run, I would totally go there for my shoes.

deep_in_vogue said...

Sounds so perfect, the hotel looks incredible!