Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Okay so I'm a day late in posting. NYE we ended up on Broadway, between Fuse and Horizon, although Horizon is where we ended up during the countdown.. and I had a lot more fun than I expected to have. The crowd was just right, they were playing all the right music, the drinks were flowing.. and I had my sweetie to kiss at midnight ^_^






The next day, New Year's Day, I spent recovering, but not as bad as one would think. I was just exhausted. Stayed in my PJ's all day, and watched the ENTIRE Matrix trilogy because they were showing it on AMC. Afterwards, Irwin and I couldn't believe we had watched it all and felt like slobs because we had stayed home, but to be honest, I couldn't have thought of a better way to celebrate the new year. Relaxing, at home, watching movies and eating pizza. I then proceeded to create Uri's birthday present, and I hope it turns out well. Here's hoping! Then ended the night with watching 500 Days of Summer (finally!). Gawd I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. He's got the cute nerdy boy look down pat! And Zooey Deschanel is just beautiful.

Happy 2010! May this year be as awesome as the last!

2 comments:

Sean said...

I've never been in the city during NYE, but if I were to go, I'd want to stay there the night, so I'd want a hotel room close to the action. Maybe next year I will be able to afford something like that if things start to take off.

sharonlei said...

The blue dress looks amazing on you! Love your lip color too.. and the tights! weeeeeeee!!! :) Looks liek you had a great weekend.. hope you're having a great week.

Love & Aloha,
S

http://elisharon.blogspot.com/