Friday, December 18, 2009

Should. go. to. sleep.

Hopefully finished packing everything. Was quite a feat because I was trying to stuff gifts for fam, and 2 boxes of gifts from Irwin into my suitcase and rolley carry-on. Oh ya, and the Wii I'm giving to my parents. I weighed my suit case and its EXACTLY 50 pounds. man oh man.

Anywhoo, it's been lovely at work. Had a cookie exchange on Thursday (in place of a White Elephant gift exchange), which I appreciated cuz I looooooooove cookies! I decided to make cheesecake cookies, compliments of a recipe I found by Paula Dean. Gawd I love that woman and her two sticks of butter!

Here are the results:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then today, since it was my last day in my position, and my last day of work before my vacay, I decided to bake little treats for my team, as well as give the select few their special gifts. This is what was given:

Petite-Fours:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fingerless Gloves (the non-fingerless ones were for Auntie's friends:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oy vey, alright, I guess I should sleep now. Gotta wake up for my 7am flight to Portland. Can't wait for the festivities to begin!!

2 comments:

Blicious said...

omg everything looks amazing!!!!!! XOXOX

love your blog!

AsianCajuns (Lauren) said...

Hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful Christmas, M!!! I am astounded by your baking skills (and I'm still drooling over those gloves). I hope you have the best vacay ever- and are getting lots of sleep :)