Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Week Recap Part II

Christmas day was fairly uneventful. Went to Church, ran into a random USF person who was also visiting relatives in Vegas. I always love going to the Guardian Angel Church just off the strip. (I know, weird, going to Church in Vegas). The choir is the best, and they have a full band. And as I was walking out of the Church, I witnessed a proposal. Very sweet. The only reason I looked was that I heard a scream, and then saw the man on one knee. Made me feel all warm inside. What a nice Christmas present right?

Then met up with the cousins to watch Avatar in 3D. The IMAX one had been sold out, so we settled for regular 3D. OMG LOVE that movie. Was a lot better than I expected. Afterwards, proceeded to go home and eat some more and sleep. Merry Christmas ^_^








No comments: