Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Dinner with the Faves

I had been looking forward to this dinner with my friends for the past 2 or 3 weeks. I miss them all! We had a great time complete with a yummy dinner, presents, pictures, and uniting in our love of the Beatles with Beatles Rock Band. I love these people!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ionno why this is my favorite pic of these 4...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

asiancajuns (Cath) said...

Great photos! You can't beat some good ol' fashion Rock Band fun!

AsianCajuns (Lauren) said...

p.s. M, I got those boots from asos.com last year- but don't fret, they have similar styles on their site this year. I'll also make sure to keep my eye out and let you know if I see anything similar!