Tuesday, December 29, 2009

back back back and forth...

Finally came home last night after my short vacation visiting with the fam. Couldn't wake up to save my life this morning, and slept in another 2 hours before getting ready for work. And what luck! NO TRAFFIC! The radio was playing all my favorite songs.. and I drove through the fog only to be rewarded with a pretty blue sky and a beautiful sunrise. It was like the Bay was welcoming me back. I was in such a good mood.

I miss my family though, I feel like it gets harder and harder for me to leave. But Irwin is definitely worth coming home to ^_~

I have many pictures to post from Portland, LA, and Vegas (yup, all in one week), but here are a few so I can at least say I posted some...

Photobucket

Happy
Photobucket

Deja
Photobucket

Mochi
Photobucket

Mia
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: