Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so many things to be grateful for, but here are the first few that come to mind:

1. My parents - Thank you for being you. No matter how over-protective you get sometimes, I know it just means that you love me. I wish I got to spend Thanksgiving with you.

2. My brother - You're crazy, but I know you will always be there for me.

3. Irwin - You are the love of my life. Thank you for putting up with the things that you do, and for always being there when I fall down. You will always be my best friend.

4. Having a job! No matter how stressful it gets at times, I'm very grateful to be employed, and with a GREAT company at that. Where else can you find a company that is always taking you out/buying you food just to show that they appreciate you?

5. My besties: Uri, Janelle, Ai - How could I have survived college (and the aftermath of college) without you?? You're my sisters, and even though we don't see each other often, I know that I can always count on you to be around when I need you.

6. Irwin's parents - Thank you for being my second family, for taking care of me, and feeding me (a lot) and for embracing me as part of your family. I will never forget your generosity and love.

We had a nice, somewhat low key dinner tonight. But still good food, good conversations, and good pictures! The backyard was lovely with the changing tree colors. Had to take advantage and had a mini photoshoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

asiancajuns (Cath) said...

What great photos! You all are so photogenic! Glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving :).