Sunday, November 1, 2009

FREAKATHON

Had an unexpectedly fun time last night. Especially considering the fact that we almost didn't go out because 1) I was lazy 2) I was too lazy to put my costume together 3) we didn't know where we were going to go. But we ended up at Terra SF which is this awesome venue near the entrance of the Bay Bridge. There were acrobats and twirlers and girls who can twist their bodies as if they have no spinal cord. Drinks were fairly cheap and it was good music and good fun!

I was stressing about my costume a few hours before we left, but it turned out a lot better than I thought it would. And Irwin's hair was stressing us both out but eventually I stuck it out and made some cool designs in his hair. I gave our costumes 2 thumbs up ^_~ OH, and in case you were wondering, we were Taylor Swift and Kanye West :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

AsianCajuns(Lauren) said...

Oh my gawd!!! Such an awesome costume! I kept telling my friends about "this blogger and her bf are going to be Taylor Swift and Kanye!!!" Everyone that is was an awesome idea- I wish you guys were at our party ;)
ps- you are way more gorgeous than Taylor Swift by the way- and she is a cutey ;)

Maritess said...

awww thanks Lauren! That's so sweet of you!!