Wednesday, October 14, 2009

strawberry cream cheese

Today was a success.

making strawberry cream cheese cupcakes - check
surprise baby shower at work - check
crossing everything else off my list for this week - check

Definitely glad "hump day" is over... I had so much to do this week, and my favorite part was making these

Photobucket

Photobucket

I realized after they were all gone at work that I hadn't tried one, but I had enough of the frosting from last night to figure they were pretty decent.

On another note, counting down the days till Hawaii. :-)

3 comments:

deep_in_vogue said...

Ok uhm, this post should've come with a warning. Now I won't rest until I get my hands on a strawberry cheesecake in some form haha. Joking aside, great post and amazing job!

Maritess said...

lol thanks hon! too bad these babies won't last in the mail or I'd gladly send some to you!

PlanetLumiere said...

these look delicious *and* beautiful!

S, also a true aquarius
xx