Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photography and Soju

Last night had fun with Uri, Loren, and Arianne. Did a mini photoshoot in Uri's backyard, in the freezing cold/wind. I loved how the pictures turned out! Then proceeded to Mazu, my beloved hang out spot. Had much too much soju, running around taking pictures all over the place.. (thank gawd the owners are nice!), and wanted to play skeeball, so we went across the street to Buckshot. It was much more crowded than it was the last time we were there, and there was a line to play skeeball. Eventually I got my chance, at the behest of some shorty drunk man with an unnecessary ego. He shook my hand and said, "I'm sorry I'm going to beat you really bad right now."

Hey, I just wanted to play.

And then he got pissed when I beat him by 100 points. Poor guy.

Not.

Played a couple rounds of shuffleboard.. I was officially the suck, but Arianne, who couldn't make the pucks(?) across the board, somehow ended up carrying our team and winning. Woohoo!!

Went to Fizzies for some more drinks, seeing the old boss and coworkers again, and the regulars who still remembered me. Was all in all a fantastic night!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

deep_in_vogue said...

All of you girls are absolutely beautiful! Seems like you had a great night!

AsianCajuns (Lauren) said...

That looks like so much fun! And I love your photo-shoot with your girls (makes me miss all my girl friends - we scattered after college). You guys all gorgeous!
Where oh where is that "Je t'aime" ring from? LOVE it!

uri said...

Hi Lar! I <3 your blog :) The Je t'aime ring is from Erica Anenberg but I got it from Hautelook.

They sell her line here: http://www.maxandchloe.com/details/brandid/162/viewall?gclid=CPr8zMOSp50CFRZeagodrRYTiQ

Rachie-Pie said...

the ring is hot! i loves it.