Monday, October 12, 2009

eternalsunshineofthespotlessmind

Had a million and one things to do this weekend, but managed to squeeze in cuddle/movie time with mi amour. We watched two of his favorite movies, the Godfather and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. All I can say is, those movies were amazing. He'd been saying I needed to watch them but I have to be in "moods" to want to watch certain movies, not sure why. But it was the perfect thing to do in the cold Bay Area weather. Even went to Emeryville to watch Paranormal Activity (that I'm still freaking out about by the way). Addicted to Words with Friends on the iPhone, even spent Saturday night just playing... Nerdy, I know.

Anyway, was able to cross a lot of things off my list which always makes me feel great! And speaking of lists, I came across this one from Hello Nikki's blog that I think is insightful:


Then Irwin came over for lunch today because he didn't have work today (lucky butt). I love when he comes over for lunch ^_^ Pho and then a donut for dessert. We're such fatties but oh well.

Maui in one week!

No comments: