Sunday, September 27, 2009

ifyouleave

Fabulous weekend! Friday, went to my CAB reunion (Campus Activities Board) and was all prepared to go bar hopping but Irwin and I got tired too early. Played a few rounds of skee ball and beat Irwin (sorry honey!!), learned how to play shuffleboard (and won!!) and trying to ignore the remarks of arrogance of a particular person who shall remain nameless. But it was still good times all around, seeing old friends I haven't seen since I graduated. Then went to Berkeley originally for some Top Dog, but ended up eating Thai food instead, which was just as good.

my bestie, Uri, starting off the night!
Photobucket
beating Irwin at Skeeball :-P
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
CAB presidents!
Photobucket

my shuffleboard partner Janice!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Winners!!
Photobucket

Didn't do anything on Saturday, slept in, caught up on Supernatural. (I'm hooked on way too many shows). Then today, woke up early to go to the California Academy of Sciences. Too bad my camera died so no pictures. I was so sad! It was a B-E-A-UUUtiful day! Perfect weather! And we happened to be there on their one year anniversary so they had a lot of extra activities to celebrate. I LOVED the planetarium.. It made me feel like I could completely reach out and touch the stars! Then we got hungry and went to the Sushi House in Alameda. On the way there, I was wondering where Tuckers was, and just as I did, I saw it! So after a delicious round of sushi where the waiter looked at us like we were fools for ordering 4 sushi rolls between the two of us.. we went over to Tuckers to stuff ourselves even more. LOOOOVE. It has that great old ice cream shop vibe.. you can tell people have been going there for years. And the ice cream was fantastic, not too rich.. it was just the way I like it.

Photobucket

I'm a very happy camper right now. ^_^

1 comment:

jen said...

oooooooh totally love that fur vest. i'm still searching for my perfect one.