Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cherish these Moments

Had a WONDERFUL Labor Day Weekend-vacation! Spent time with the parents, hung out with old and new friends, and got to see parts of LA that I've never seen before. Had a good amount of rest and relaxation as well as fun quality time with the parents and Irwin. I miss my fam and LA already. I rarely ever miss LA.

Anyway, felt totally refreshed and ready to get back to the hustle and bustle at work. Turns out its going to be an even shorter week than I thought! Apparently, our team is doing volunteer work tomorrow so we can use up our volunteer PTO. How awesome is my job? I absolutely LOVE my job. But alright, onto the pictures.

At John Wayne Airport waiting for Irwin to arrive.

Jenny, my new/old friend at Toast Cafe (thanks Cupcakes and Cashmere) where we saw Ashley Parker Angel (O-Town) and Aaron Carter.
My jalapeno chicken and eggplant on pita with sweet potato fries. Delicious.
We dragged Irwin with us shopping around LA. He's actually happy to be eating his Turkey Club.
This place just looked hella off to me. And there was a guy sitting there staring blankly into space.
At Dave and Busters at the Block with my fellow high school cheerleader. Co-captains for life!
My bro.
vest, Zara. Tank, bra, and skirt, f21.
Aww.. mini high school reunion.
One of my besties.
Trying to get a good pic with the Acne Atacoma Wedges. LOVE them.
Good ol' Bui. Always down to hang out :-)
Not sure what this was at Santa Monica Pier.... A bunch of crosses and 3 "coffins" with flags over them.
Enjoying the sun ^_^
Mom was enchanted by the dancing gold man.
I love so cal.
Had to get a pic with the Ferris Wheel.
Mom and Pops.
And the Mochi.

Just finished playing The Beatles Rockband, Irwin got it for me because he knows how much I love love LOVE the Beatles. I have to say, this has been the best day.. best WEEK so far this year.. total happiness all around! And today is 9-9-9.. my lucky number. Fantabulous!

No comments: