Monday, July 27, 2009

wouldn't it be nice...

My goal(s) for today/tomorrow/the next 2 months:

1. quit smoking
2. go running
3. go on a diet
4. have abs of steel
5. start/finish all the books on my list:
a. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson
b. The girl who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson
c. The Angel's Game - Carlos Ruiz Zafon
d. What is the What - Dave Eggers
e. Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami
f. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle - Haruki Murakami
g. Motherless Brooklyn - Jonathan Lethem

I'm currently reading "Into the Wood" by Tana French. So far, its super addicting, but I believe it's causing me to have a restless night's sleep. It's extremely creepy, but I love the way it's written. It's not verbose at all which is always a good thing, but it's written differently than a lot of other suspense novel's I've read. I picked this up at Target while I was back home hanging out with my bro.. and its a New York Times Bestseller so I knew it had to be good.

So Cal picks to be posted soon.

I miss my dog.

2 comments:

Gabrielle Morabito said...

Nice goals! :D If you ever wanted to go for a bike ride let me know, I have a spare bike. Yay for Murakami books too <3

Maritess said...

woohoo! ya i'll definitely let you know! and yes i can't wait to read the murakami books!