Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Anniversary Recap

My plan worked!! Everything came out fabulously.. actually even better than that. Irwin had somewhat figured out the plan because he "found" my hidden Cheesecake Factory food in the fridge.. although all he knew about it was that there were bread rolls. But he guessed that we were going to eat in the park, so I just went along with it.

Fortunately he got confused when we got into my car and I didn't bring the food.

A couple blocks later, I conveniently "forgot something", and had to turn around and go back to the house. I told him I left whatever it was (okay I sucked at lying at this point so I just said it was part of his gift), and he had to get it in the backyard.

I jumped out of the car and followed him out to the gazebo, and he gave me this look like "you sneaky.."

He was blushing and somewhat embarassed.. it was hilarious. The first thing he said was "I feel like the girlfriend" haha

The gazebo looked FANTASTIC. It looked so comfortable and intimate, and it just felt like we had our own little spot in a fancy outdoor restaurant. The sunset definitely helped as well.. to set the moooood. Too bad we were laughing the whole time but it was great.

I need to thank his mom, dad, and auntie for helping me set up, and for his dad and aunt offering to play "waiter". We had an AWESOME time and I was so happy that the dinner was such a success!




















3 comments:

Gabrielle Morabito said...

This idea was so cute, I'm glad it worked out for you. Grats on 3 years! WOAH! <3

Maritess said...

thanks Gabi!! ^_^

Zinnia said...

That is soooo cute. I can't believe his family members were the waiters. It's just like the moobies.