Monday, June 29, 2009

Shredded Tee

I was inspired a while back to create a shredded tee which was actually inspired by Erin Wasson wearing one by Racquel Allegra as seen here.

Luckily, Camile of Childhood Flames created a video tutorial so that I would not have to spend the gajillion dollars I have lying around, to buy one such tee.

So after about 6 hours (within a span of one week), and 3 Men's Hanes tees, this is what I was able to create, and I must say I loved it. I loved it so much, I did it to my Heroics tee that I try to wear as much as possible because its the perfect "airy" top for this summer heat wave.

On Father's Day, I turned Kristy, Irwin's sister, into my model. I let her try it on and it was an instant hit. Naturally all of the male cousins couldn't believe that I took that long to as in their words "rip a shirt", but it was still a hit among the aunties and uncles which is all that matters lol.
Kristy's wearing:Tee by me, F21 belt, Silence and Noise Corset Bra, H&M shades, her own jeans,necklace, and shoes




And of course, the picture of "designer" and "model".

I'm wearing: Hanes shredded tee, AA mesh bodysuit, F21 shorts


Kristy was a fantastic model, and we had fun playing "dress up".. so much fun that I had forgotten to eat and was shaking by the end of the day. I made Strawberry Cream Cupcakes that I ended up eating throughout the following day (read: breakfast, snack, lunch, and dinner), but it was fabulous and I wish I had taken a picture of how pretty they were before they were gone. It's okay though, it gives me an excuse to make them again.

Movies:
The Hangover
- LOVED it! I don't remember the last time I watched a movie and laughed every 5 minutes. Except for Twilight. Too bad Twilight wasn't supposed to be funny.
Transformers - Okay, I thought it was just as good as the first one, but a lot of other people thought the first one was better. I'm easily entertained though, so my expectations for this movie were met.
Next, I want to see The Proposal, because I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sandra Bullock, and Ryan Reynolds. They're funny separately but TOGETHER. Oh. Em Gee. Can't wait.

2 comments:

uriuri said...

haha omg kristy's such a good model! and way to rock that mesh body suit!

Maritess said...

hahaha she really is though!! Need to utilize her skills in the future.. and yes thanks about the body suit! It's much more comfortable than I thought it would be...