Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Necklace Tie

So the morning started out chaotic. I guess I turned off my alarm and proceeded to go back to sleep. Woke up in a panic.. brushed my teeth real quick.. doused my hair in dry shampoo.. got dressed and ran out the door. I would've made it to work at my usual time but there was actually traffic on the bridge. The whole time I was thinking "Thank GOD I already planned my outfit last night.. and thank GOD I take 2 showers a day so I had taken a shower last night."

Anyway, got ready at work and continued with the rest of the day. Nothing really eventful. Just full of meetings.

But I was proud of my outfit for today.

I basically made it revolve around this wonderful little necklace tie (a birthday gift from Uri). I got a few compliments (oddly enough from boys) and it made me feel professional but cool.


shirt Gap, jeans and sunglasses H&m, necklace Roxas, shoes Cathy Jean

On another note, my diet is a fail. I mean, I'm eating the usual stuff, but I haven't been going to the gym. I finally got a Wii fit that is currently still sitting in its unopened box because I still haven't fully unpacked my stuff from this weekend. Gawd I'm going to be super fat when I go to Vegas with the girls. But it's cool. They'll still love me. Right? :-)

No comments: