Sunday, May 17, 2009

Freedom

Took my last final for the semester yesterday.. and I must say I feel great. It was one bitch of a final.. it took two hours!! My brain was actually hurting halfway through the test.. it was just crazy. It should be illegal to have a final last for that long. But it was all worth it.

But that final couldn't get me down because the weather was FANTASTIC. It was SO warm! We went to Berkeley to eat at our favorite Korean BBQ spot. EVERYONE was out.. it was ridiculously warm there. Then proceeded to the city to my hair appointment so I could hack off more of my hair. I love Yvonne's. No matter how busy she is.. she always makes my hair look great.

Then met up with Justin and headed over to Broadway for some early drinking and good times. And the weather seemed happy for us too because it was AMAZINGLY warm in the city. I couldn't believe it. This is what I was wearing last night and I was worried because I hadn't brought a jacket. Turns out I didn't need one and I loved every minute of it.



















And Irwin was really happy too.. chopping it up with random strangers. This one guy in particular was hilarious. He claimed to have been a fireman back in the day, and he was saved from a brain tumor last year so he's been trying to live his life to the fullest.



He's a reminder to me of how I try to make the best of my life because you never know when you're gonna go. Morbid, I know.. but for some reason I always think like that. Fear of dying without living and loving everyday of my life. Scary.

Anyway, time to get ready to meet Uri for some fun in the city!

No comments: