Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 4: Special K Diet - on hold

Okay so I came to the conclusion that dieting THIS week is useless. Why? Because I will be going home this weekend where my mom is bound to stuff me with my favorite foods and say that I'm too skinny and I need to eat anyway. And who can argue with Mom? No one. Not even my dad, although he thinks its amusing to do it anyway.

So, I'm still kinda on the diet, as in I'm eating cereal in the morning, eating whatever I brought for lunch, and not eat so much in between.. but I haven't had the energy to run.

My eustachian tube still hasn't cleared up, and I'm starting to worry that it's going to take a longer time than I anticipated to clear. UGH. Annoying.

On another note, I always vowed never to buy shoes online because I can never be sure if they'll fit me, cuz my feet always fluctuate between the regular and half sizes. But I bought a pair of Marc Jacobs that fit like a dream.. so I figured maybe I'm just under estimating the power of online shoe shopping. SO, I went shoe shopping crazy and when the shoes came in.. 2 of the 4 pairs fit.. the other 2 were a half size too big. Now I have to return them and I really don't want to. It's just a hassle. Here are the shoes I'm returning.. If only they were my size they'd be perfect:



And this is what I ended up keeping:



I was thinking of just exchanging them for the right size.. but since they didn't fit the first time, I took it as a sign that I should stop spending anyway. I have so many shoes and clothes now.. so I'm all prepared for summer!

But my new favorite (I bought yesterday since I thought I was going to have to return ALL of the shoes), is this pair that strongly resembles a pair of wedges that I can't remember anymore but I know I wanted:

I'm wearing them today and they make me feel so "fierce" for some reason. haha. Gawd I'm starting to sound like Perez. Anyway, today is my Friday!! I have a lot of stuff to do and take care of after work.. and then rest up for the drive home tomorrow, so excited!!

No comments: