Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 3: Special K Diet

Okay maybe I should edit this diet to "the cereal diet" because I'm not restricting myself to just Special K.. I'm mixing it up with Cheerios and some imitation Honey Bunches of Oats.

But so far so good. I went to the gym yesterday with Irwin.. ran for a good 45 minutes, and according to the machine I lost 326 calories so that felt pretty awesome.. Oddly enough my appetite hasn't increased yet and my body isn't as sore as I thought it would be. So maybe my body isn't as weak as I thought it was? I dunno.

FINALLY went to bed at 8:30, or technically sometime before 8:30 cuz I was pooped. I haven't had 8 hours of sleep in the past week and a half and it was really getting to me.

Anyway, I can't wait to finally go home this weekend. The drive may be a bitch cuz we may end up leaving at 12.. so we'd hit LA by 5/6pm = LA T R A F F I C. UGH. I'm hoping we can leave earlier.. but we'll see. I just want to get there in time to relax and then go out for Paul's birthday party. Haven't seen any Pius people in a loooong while, so it'll be nice to see some of them again.

Okay not much else on my mind so I'll go now.

No comments: