Monday, November 17, 2008

The craziness has begun..

It is little over a month till Christmas, and I'm wrecking my brain trying to figure out the best Christmas presents for the people I love. At least my Christmas list is short this year.. sticking to only the people I am close to and of course my immediate family. I figure if its a short list, I can get better gifts for them, and essentially that's the only thing driving me to save save save! I won't buy anything for myself until after the holidays are over.. I need to save every penny.

I'm excited because I have some great Christmas presents lined up and I can't wait to see their reaction.

Anyway, I don't have much else to say cuz its 7:30 in the morning and I haven't completely woken up. I'll try and post some more later... ::yawn::

No comments: